HawkMoon Soaps is a family owned business offering truly handmade artisan soaps along with bath & body products.With an emphasis on lightly scented and scent free items our products are made for everyone, they are affordable, useful, and beneficial for every skin type.
We have been in business since 1998 offering high quality natural bath items at festivals, benefits, home parties, retail stores, spas and salons and our updated website. Being located in Western New York, tucked in among the rolling hills of Wyoming County gives us inspiration and enjoyment of the changing seasons.We are very proud to say we gather and purchase many products from local suppliers.There are many ingredients we just will not incorporate into any of our handmade items. These are a few:
- Palm oil or its derivatives. I believe this oil is produced at the expense of animals and shrinking habitat and the exploitation of indigenous people.
- Artificial dyes,seriously-who needs them? If you love the results of handmade soaps would the color influence your choices?
- Paraben preservatives,we switch from using this years ago-information allows us to keep current on new products that are safer, gentler and more in line with a natural choice.
- Artificial foaming agents. This is another unneeded ingredient that has raised questions of why use it with the information of its skin irritation SLS or Sodium lauryl sulfate,or sodium Laureth sulphate is a harsh,chemical that's cheap and used throughout the bath & body industry it's in a lot of products,even toothpaste!
- Triclosan- another cheap, overused product that claims to be antibacterial in toothpaste, soaps,deodorants and so on.This item is a proven health hazard,but many companies use it freely.this is a good source.health dangers of triclosan.
We also offer wholesale to businesses with proper state, ID. All business is conducted with integrity, respect and with exemplary customer service.
Although allergic reactions to natural ingredients are uncommon, we recommend you test our products first by using them on a small patch of skin for 24 hours. If redness or irritation develops, discontinue use.
The information presented on this website is not meant to diagnose or treat any medical condition nor to replace the advice or care of a qualified health professional.